Makes: 7 servings
- 2 tablespoons orange or apple
juice concentrate, defrosted
- 1 red apple, unpeeled,
cored, and diced
- 4 c cabbage, shredded
- 2 small red onions, finely shredded
- 1 red or green
sweet pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoons calorie-reduced
- 1/2 c plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 t dry mustard
- paprika to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a large bowl, stir together juice concentrate and
diced apple. Add cabbage, onion, pepper and raisins.
In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, yogurt,
mustard, paprika and pepper. Add to vegetable mixture.
and refrigerate until ready to serve.