- 4 cups (1 lb.) cut, trimmed, fresh asparagus (or)
- 4 cups (2pkg. 10 oz. each) frozen, cut asparagus
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup canned, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoons salt; 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- 2 tablespoons
finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped, seeded tomato
Cook Asparagus in small amount of water until tender.
Drain well and cool.
In a food processor, process asparagus and next five
ingredients until mixture is smooth (30 seconds). Scrape
bowl frequently. Remove from food processor and stir
in onion and tomato.
Chill thoroughly before serving with tortilla chips,
cut vegetables, chicken or seafood.